2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse v3.3
- ToolBar Gadget
- Labels can be added.
- Splitters can be added (to create a visual group of buttons).
- Buttons can be enabled/disabled using workflow actions (visually changing background color).
- All features/options of 2Ring ToolBar Gadget are configured via a new web-based config page.
- A more user friendly button click handling has been introduced. Each button has its own clicked event in 2Ring Orchestrator (workflow).
- Tabs can be configured to defer load of a page until the tab is focused for the first time (lazy loading).
- Tabs can be configured to unload a page when loosing focus (when not used). This can save memory and CPU if a page is CPU intensive.
- All features/options of 2Ring Browser Gadget are configured via a new web-based config page.
Browser Extension (for Chrome and Firefox)
- Introducing a new Automatic Configuration mode that significantly simplifies the initial setup of the Extension.
- Agents don't need to login to the Extension manually and thus it is easy for agents to move from one agent profile to another.
- The list of CRM Systems is automatically maintained by 2Ring Gadgets.
- 3rd party CRM systems can now talk to 2Ring Orchestrator - bidirectional communication between 2Ring Orchestrator and a CRM system running in a supported browser is introduced
- Call Control panel / buttons can now stay visible even when 2Ring Dialog is in a collapsed state.
- Contact lookup
- section height is now configurable (to better adapt to customer scenarios).
- results can contain action links on fields. These links trigger 2Ring Orchestrator (workflow) events.
- specific results allow custom actions (displayed with custom icons)
- supports any number of result types (if supported by the connector - previously only Account, Person and Lead type were supported out of the box).
- Previous contact lookup actions (make call and transfer) now display a progress indicator.
- Connection status indicator has been added. If a connection to critical service fails, an indicator is displayed, including a dialog describing the status.
- The Dialog Gadget preloads its code at the start to continue working even if the server becomes unreachable
- A fallback mechanism was introduced to better handle potential server disconnection (2Ring's Call Variable Editor falls back to native Cisco Finesse layouts)
- CRM Connector for SQL (this is the so called Generic Connector for SQL)
- The connector can provide open number of result types (entities).
- The number of returned rows can be limited.
- Call Picking (UCCX only)
- The Call Picking application allows selecting which columns to display
- A new call can be placed even when agent is in READY (applies to all 2Ring Gadgets).
- Implemented enhanced caching of Finesse data on the 2Ring's server (effectively reducing the impact on the Finesse server).
- Bugs Fixed
- Too many teams displayed in Team gadget might have made it stop responding.
- Make Call pill could be expanded to display an empty line.
- The Dialog gadget stopped working if the 2Ring server became unreachable after the gadget was loaded, but before the first call was handled.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Related Press Releases
Mozilla.org has temporarily disabled a 2Ring add-on in its Firefox Add-ons catalogue due to policy violation concerns.
2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse is a set of simple, open, and smart tools for improving productivity and user experience across all Cisco Contact Center platforms (Express, Enterprise, and Packaged UCCE).
IMPORTANT: Potential loss of functionality of 2Ring Gadgets after upgrading Google Chrome to version 80
This is a very important message for all 2Ring customers whose agents or supervisors use Cisco Finesse with 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse in Google Chrome.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse v4.3 - adding support for ad-hoc integrations, a brand new UI for 2Ring Team Gadget - enhanced agent roster, current dialogs for UCCX chat and email, ..