2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse v3.0
- Connector for MS Dynamics CRM - the PREMIUM bundle of 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse now also includes a connector for MS Dynamics CRM. The connector supports automatic and manual querying of MS CRM accounts and contacts while also delivering screen-pop up functionality (opening the MS CRM page in a new browser window/tab outside of Cisco Finesse). Background lookups can also be used to display information about accounts in a message ticker or to store it in a CallVariable, etc.
Screenshot of 2Ring CRM Connector for MS Dynamics CRM (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Remote Control - external web applications and even native (thick) applications can trigger commands to remote control. This can be used to
- Deliver click-to-call from a 3rd party app running in a different browser tab or in another browser window
- Deliver click-to-call from native applications such as SAP thick client
- Allow supervisors to trigger commands from within Cisco Finesse to switch agent states including reason codes, to open browser pages in agents' browsers, etc.
- Toolbar Gadget - this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL button area. It can be collapsed and the buttons are more predictably sized and appear less cluttered
- Ticker Gadget - this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL message area and it can be collapsed.
Screenshot of 2Ring Ticker and Toolbar Gadgets(click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Dialog Gadget - this gadget supersedes infoPANEL's dialog area and it now
- supports display of multiple call data.
- has collapsible sections for Call Variables, Call Details and Contact lookup.
- supports call control and can be used instead of or with the Cisco call control gadget.
- supports dialing new calls.
- displays context icons that were previously displayed by infoPANEL.
- supports outbound campaigns.
- can be set to be invisible for workflow-only scenarios.
- supports onBefore/onAfter events in the workflow to react to call control actions.
- supports DTMF and Barge action.
- can be configured via Config page.
- updates variables and call trace in real time.
Screenshot of 2Ring Dialog Gadget (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Team Gadget - this gadget comes with these user experience improvements:
- The list of queues can be loaded automatically without requiring the agent (or supervisor) to load them manually
- The list displaying teams on the left side is now persistent (the same teams stay listed even for the next agent/supervisor work session)
- The Current Call Profile app updates variables and call trace information in real time (no manual refresh is necessary)
- Configuration Subsystem - the folder structure of deployed gadgets has been changed to support multiple configurations without duplicating gadget folders (only configuration files need to be separated).
- Compatibility Improvements
- Added support for Cisco Finesse v11.5
- Added support for 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v6.0
- getActiveCall workflow action has been updated to correctly return the call on which the participant is active.
- COLLABORATION and INTEGRATION Bundles have been discontinued bringing the number of available bundles down to three: STANDARD, ENHANCED, and PREMIUM
- STANDARD Bundle contains PHONE SERVICES - Contact Center Edition
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Related Press Releases
2Ring Scripts & Forms v3.2 - adding support for newer MS SQL Servers, and forms now support pre-selecting dates, and come with a new card type - a drop down list.
Recap of all the 2Ring Engineering Deathmatch videos.
This information is provided as a courtesy to assist customers managing and planning the end-of-sale and end-of-life transition to the latest release of 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards.
2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse v4.2 and 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.1 have achieved Cisco compatibility certification with Cisco Finesse for Cisco Contact Center – UCCX and UCCE v12.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse v4.1 - adding support for UCCX email.