2Ring Phone Services v7.2 and v7.2.1 - Release Notes
What’s new in 2Ring PHONE SERVICES (IPPS) v7.2 and 7.2.1?
- ECC CLID, now it is possible to place caller identification into call's signalization (CUCM 10+), in other words, this brings H.323 CLID to those that do not have H.323 voice gateway
- Asynchronous Alerts, even the phone that started an alert can be a part of the alert (for example, it can be the source for a voice paging)
- DESKTOP Client supports SSO!
- User Import Page has been optimalized for environments with may users (30,000+)
- Number type IM can now be used for Jabber Call and Call through WebDialer
- It is possible to remove PIN from address book
- User import restriction works correctly with CSV files
- CLID works even when a NULL value is in any column
- Numbers (from target group) will not be copied when used in Text/SMS alert
- Paging alert does not require group of numbers (error "Group with ID -1 does not exist").
- User import will proceed correctly when user was removed but had a template in messaging
- Template for Long and Limit calls in TAPIObserver configuration were corrected
- PhoneLock feature works now on CUCM 10.0+
- QR Codes does not cause fatal error on Contact List page
- Alerts - It is possible to use same number into TO field and in the destination number. It does not cause error anymore.
- 'Asr' prey time is calculated correctly for western half of south hemisphere
- It is possible to enter minus values into Latitude and Longitude fields
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
With the addition of 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse, clients are able to transform Cisco Finesse into a tool that helps enterprises achieve their business objectives.
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, proudly announces the arrival of Ossamah Shabbir.